Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I recently got back from a dreamy vacation in Puerto Morelos, Mexico! It was a family vacation for both mine, and my boyfriend's families, 14 people total! We spent a week at an all inclusive resort called Ocean Coral & Turquesa and I can honestly say it was my favorite vacation i've had in a long time. We lounged around, ate and drank a TON, played soccer, volleyball, and football, and enjoyed each other's company! Here are some of my favorite pictures from my fabulous time in Mexico.


The beautiful sea


Watching the sun rise the morning of the last day



Me and my babe



My sister and I jumping on the beach 


Enjoying the view


Drinks


The second we got back from Mexico I got sick... :( So while I am battling this cold, I am dreaming of being back on the silky sand with the salty sea air wrapping me in its arms. 

1 comment:

  1. what pretty pictures!

    samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete