Monday, July 9, 2012

My new hobby

On my 20th birthday, I was gifted a beautiful, white, Nikon J1


I had been using a point-and-shoot for about 4 years, and I was so ready to step up my photography game and get a camera which could actually take a decent picture.

With this in mind, I have gone a bit picture crazy and have been taking pictures of EVERYTHING! My family, my friends, my food, my surroundings--I feel so cool!

These are a few of my favorite shots that I have taken thus far with my lovely camera!


Post dinner tea and roasted sunflower seeds



I've come to terms that I am utterly addicted to coffee!



Poppy


Garden


Breakfast


Peonies


Hiking


Dinner


Shapes


Charcuterie board


Monarch Lake


Crystal clear mountain stream


"God does not create in straight lines"


Hummingbird


I still have a loooottttt to learn in the realms of photography, but I am willing and excited to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment