Sunday, July 8, 2012

Restart

--- Me, 3 years ago --- 

   3 years ago, I started this blog with the intent of having a place to vent my negative feelings. Fast forward 3 years, and I no longer feel the need to dwell on the negative feelings that may come into my life every once in a while. 3 years of maturing have taught me that focusing on the negative only wastes time and energy, and all I want to do is purely and simply live happily.

   Now, I hope to use this blog as a space to share some aspects of my life! I want to post the pictures that I take and be able to look back on them and remember every detail of every thing that I have done. I know I have been, am, and always will be on a very positive and determined path in life, and I hope to impact others with it.

--- Me, a few weeks ago ---

No comments:

Post a Comment